This Association is aware of the importance of personal information, and regards the promotion of thorough protection of such information as the basis of our business activities as well as our social responsibility. For this reason, we have set forth the following personal information protection policy, and will implement measures for proper and safe management of such information.
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations Concerning the Protection of Personal Information
This Association will comply with all laws, regulations and other rules concerning personal information, and handle such information appropriately.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
When acquiring personal information, this Association will specify the purpose of use of such information and acquire it by using proper and fair means.
(1) This website collects information including the Internet domain name, IP address and access to this website, in the form of an access log.
(2) This website collects Facebook OPID, access token, and the term of its validity for the purpose of supplying linkage with Kobe official tourism app, “KOBE Official Travel Guide by NAVITIME.”
3. Use of Personal Information
This Association may only use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified at the time of acquisition of such information, and only when such use is necessary for business operations. In addition, on the basis of the user’s consent, where the handling of personal information is entrusted to an external party for the implementation of our duties, we will properly supervise the entrusted party so as to ensure that personal information will not be leaked or provided to another party.
This website uses Google Analytics to understand usage of the website. Google Analytics collects information of users by using cookies.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
This Association will not provide any personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user concerned, unless otherwise stipulated by laws or regulations.
5. Management of Personal Information
This Association ensures the accuracy and safe management of personal information, and implements proper and reasonable safety measures against the risks of loss, falsification, leakage, and the like.
6. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Erasure of Personal Information
This Association confirms that the user has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion, of his/her personal information, and will respond expeditiously upon receiving such request.
7. Organization and Structure
This Association has established an appropriate management structure for the protection of personal information, and strives to raise the awareness of officers and office staff pertaining to personal information protection.
8. Establishment and Implementation of Personal Information Protection Rules
The Association has established “Personal Information Protection Rules” for the purpose of ensuring proper and safe management of personal information, and continuously reviews and improves its mechanisms pertaining to the management of personal information protection, as required.